Fixed 12 - V9
Fixed 12 E7 - V9
- 12 months from the day we take over your supply.
2. Pricing Structure
- This is a fixed rate tariff for 12 months. Your prices will be protected for 12 months from the date of registration on this tariff, subject to VAT and regulatory changes.
- ESB Energy will write to you before the end of the tariff to let you know what will happen next. Unless you choose another option, we will move you to another tariff on the same payment method and will provide further details of this tariff and the impact to you in this communication. At the end of the tariff you will also have the option to cancel your contract with ESB Energy.
- If you choose to change supplier within 20 days of the expiry of your contract, any new rates will not be applicable.
3. Additional Core Features
- It is only available to customers who manage their account online.
- Available to customers paying by direct debit only, if you miss payments or cancel your direct debit we will ask you to pay by other means. We may also cancel your contract and move you onto our standard variable tariff which will incur higher unit rates and / or standing charges.
- In the event we move you onto our Standard Variable Tariff at any point during a billing cycle, your bill for the entire period will be charged using our Standard variable rates.
- In the event we cancel your contract due to missed payments or failed direct debits, we may also charge an exit fee of £30 per fuel.
- Available to customers registering for supply of electricity or gas & electricity only If you leave the property to which this contract applies, you will not be able to transfer this current tariff to another property. However, you will be entitled to apply for any version of this Tariff that is available when you move out.
5. How we'll communicate with you
- All bills and other communications will be made available in your My account online area or sent via email.
6. Additional charges including exit fees
- An exit fee of £30 per fuel applies.
7. Good to know
- You have the right to change your mind if you let us know within 14 days of registration